4 Response to "Girlicious - New Single (iTunes 256kbps) (2010)"
Uxie
says:
April 6, 2010 at 3:42 AM
GRACIAS por esta canción, son lo mejor en serio, y quisiera encargarles mucho el video de Telephone (Long Version) pls, de Promo Only, y también de PO UK. THANK U
Anonymous
says:
April 6, 2010 at 5:01 AM
OMG u r truly the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love u so much! :)
Anonymous
says:
April 6, 2010 at 2:05 PM
can you PLZ post the justin bieber show at the white house?? plzzzzzz
Anonymous
says:
April 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM
I love this blog! Can you post any videos of the following artists? A fine frenzy daniel bedingfield gavin degraw jojo
GRACIAS por esta canción, son lo mejor en serio, y quisiera encargarles mucho el video de Telephone (Long Version) pls, de Promo Only, y también de PO UK. THANK U
OMG u r truly the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I love u so much! :)
can you PLZ post the justin bieber show at the white house?? plzzzzzz
I love this blog!
Can you post any videos of the following artists?
A fine frenzy
daniel bedingfield
gavin degraw
jojo
Thank you!